Description: Manufacturers grappling with rising labor costs and worker demands in China could face further pressure if a critical probe of a major Apple supplier sets a new standard for China’s factory workers, Andrew Dowell reports on digits. Photo: Getty Images.
Source: Marketwatch.com – video report
Questions for discussion:
- Summarize the main points presented in this report.
- Do you think the criticism of Apple’s role is warranted?
- Do you think working 60 hours a week is unfair?
- How do you think this decision will influence other companies in China?
- How would you deal with this problem if you were part of management at Apple?
Leave a Reply