Description: For Zev Bernard, who sells baseball and softball equipment on Amazon, February tends to be one of the busiest times of the year, with athletes, coaches and fans gearing up for the new season. Opening day for Major League Baseball is in late March.
Source: CNBC.com – video report
Date: Feb 29, 2020
Questions for discussion:
- How are supply chains affected and what impact is this having on business operations and profitability?
- What can managers do about the problem?
- Should supply chains be re-evaluated, as a result of recent experiences?
- Do you think any will be changed?
- Which businesses would benefit and which would be harmed if dramatic changes were made going forward?