Description: Critics ask why many bankers don’t face money-laundering charges
Source: Associated Press: VancouverSun.com
Date: Dec 19, 2012
Questions for Discussions:
- Do you think some executives should be jailed?
- What are the implications if they are and what are the implications if they are not jailed?
- How should financial penalties be decided in these large-scale operations of fraud or money laundering?
- Should the shareholders be held financially responsible for criminal activities by executives?
- If not shareholders, who?